Our mission at the IFL is to help transform the factory model of education. Our scope of service follows that north star.
Current projects include:
- working with a school steering committee re-imagining their curriculum and pedagogy in concert with building a new school campus
- helping the faculty committee of a college prep school envision the affordances of a new STEAM lab and coordinating research site visits to schools and organizations where great work is taking place
- partnering with a middle school teacher team to help envision a new collaborative teaching model and provide the team development scaffolding to support the work
- launching a pilot advanced educator cohort in a public school district, helping the cohort envision what success will look like and setting the team up for success as they lead change in their respective buildings
- researching assessment best practices for a public charter school leading an initiative to assess "the learning that matters most"